What a cutie pie!! I have something for you and I need to get it to you before Addie outgrows it! If we can't meet up next week I'll mail it to you so email me you mailing address!
Oh my goodness Melinda what a wonderful pciture, it is sooooooo cute! me and the lightscoop did not get along yesterday, and go figure if I dont' have to take pictures at my grandpa's wedding not that I could use it in the church witht he high ceilings but afterwards I will need to. I am getting too much of the yellowish tinge, I really had to taek it out of Maya in her St Pat's inside pictures, any suggestions? I still just left it set at 1/200 is that an issue do you think? help.
AAwww so so precious!!I love your blog and I love your pictures. I just started using my Nikon and I'm hoping to get pictures like yours one day. Stop by on my blog and let me know what you think about my pictures! Dani
Crista is our first born and captured our hearts at first sight! She is absolute pure joy! She loves to read and play with her Legos. She is artsy, creative and fun-loving. Crista is half kid, half grown-up and loves her little sister with all her heart. She is perfect!
Addie Grace is the baby of the family and loves her spot there! She is a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice. She marches to the beat of her own drum and is fiercely independent. She loves her baby doll, playing with play-doh and high heels. She adores her big sister and wants to be just like her! She is perfect!
12 comments:
OH MY..WHAT A FACE!!!!!!!!
those cheeks, those eyes...OH MY!
Beautiful picture. I just love her expression.
Blessings,
Amy
that is such a cute picture!!! Happy St Patty's Day!
What a cutie pie!! I have something for you and I need to get it to you before Addie outgrows it! If we can't meet up next week I'll mail it to you so email me you mailing address!
Love the picture!!
what a beautiful little leprecahun. i love the little tongue peeking out of her mouth and those sparkly eyes!!
Wow! That picture is just breathtaking. Addie is such a beautiful little girl :)
Look at those cute chubby cheeks! And those beautiful blue eyes.
She's so sweet!!!
Oh my goodness!!! Too cute for words!!!
Oh my goodness Melinda what a wonderful pciture, it is sooooooo cute! me and the lightscoop did not get along yesterday, and go figure if I dont' have to take pictures at my grandpa's wedding not that I could use it in the church witht he high ceilings but afterwards I will need to. I am getting too much of the yellowish tinge, I really had to taek it out of Maya in her St Pat's inside pictures, any suggestions? I still just left it set at 1/200 is that an issue do you think? help.
Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Marsha
She is so gorgeous!!
AAwww so so precious!!I love your blog and I love your pictures. I just started using my Nikon and I'm hoping to get pictures like yours one day. Stop by on my blog and let me know what you think about my pictures!
Dani
Post a Comment