
Its been 3 months,
13 weeks,
91 days,
2,184 hours,
131,040 minutes and
7,862,400 seconds
that Addie Grace has been with us.
And each moment is even greater than the last!
Its been incredible watching her grow and change
in the past month.
Her unofficial weight is 10lbs 6 oz.
She eats well, every 3-4 hours and going as long as 7 hours at night!
She is still in size 1 diapers and wears 0-3 month clothes.
Addie went from being a sleepy infant to a bright-eyed and alert baby girl
with tons of personality!
Her grins are infectious and she gave her very first belly giggle
while watching Crista dance and sing.
She "talks" constantly and says "whoooo whoooo" (like an owl)
to get someone's attention.
Addie still is not a big fan of tummy time
but she is making progress and will stay on her belly
longer and longer every day.
She must have pretty strong legs because she
prefers to stand and bounce most of the time!
Addie also found her hands this month.
Its fun to watch her as she explores and learns new things!
Addie adores Crista and trys to find her when she hears Crista's voice.
She saves her biggest grins for her sister.
Its so sweet watching their relationship blossom!
This month has been a fun one with Addie
as she's interacting with us more
and allowing us a little more sleep!
It just hit me this week...
Jake and I made her!
How incredible is that?!










14 comments:
Aww, she's just so beautiful!
I have two little boys and I'd have to agree with you, it's pretty special to watch a realtionship grow between our children. =)
She is just gorgeous! I cant believe how it seems like just last week we were both pregnant and antsy to meet our little miracles. I wish I had your photography talent. Again she is truly a precious beautiful little girl. But you knew that ;)
STUNNING eyes!!!!!
Oh.my.word! Can she get any cuter!?!? She has the most beautiful blue eyes...so round and OPEN!! Sounds like you are all doing well! And YAY for the sleep!!! Enjoy these moments!
Beautiful!! I love watching the relationship between my kids grow. It is so amazing.
Aww. She's is sooo cute!!! And those eyes can just melt your heart!
Addie and Crista will continue to bond throughout the years. And when they get older, they will be best friends like Courtney and me.
she is so pretty...that reminds me on Chloe when she was 3 months old. so helpless and just cute. I miss those times even tho it was only a couple months ago.
Enjoy it as much as you can! And take as many pictures as you can. I took probably 500 of Chloe when she was a newborn but now I wish I had more...
What a BEAUTY...did I leave that same comment last time? Can't help it..she is just so beautiful!
HAPPY 3MTS!!!
7 hours at night -- pretty darn awesome. and her skin is so smooth and sift looking. The last pic, she's contemplating yep, Mommy and Daddy made me!
she is so incredibly beautiful ... her eyes -- WOW!! :)
your doing a great job with your photos!
She is so beautiful! I am so glad I got to meet her!!
Loved yesterday!! Thanks!!
Addie is just gorgeous! I love her beautiful eyes. I wish you were my neighbor so I could bring Nico over and have you take pictures of him:-) Your pictures are AMAZING!
Oh my goodness! She is SO BEAUTIFUL! I can't get over how blue her eyes! You have to teach me how to edit my photos....you are AMAZING! ;)
Post a Comment