We let Maya jump on our bed too! and yes I am still loving the lightscoop, I adjust the ISO but I have left the 1/200 and 1.8f were they suggested you set it, do you play around with that as well? I guess I should try, I was so happy regardless I didn't even think to change it.
Perfect for the theme of the week! Your photos always have such great colors...what kind of camera do you shoot with and what editing software do you use?
Ok, I had to do some major catching up! I LOVE all the bed pics. Did someone else take them or did you set a timer? I really need you to teach me some skills!
Crista is our first born and captured our hearts at first sight! She is absolute pure joy! She loves to read and play with her Legos. She is artsy, creative and fun-loving. Crista is half kid, half grown-up and loves her little sister with all her heart. She is perfect!
Addie Grace is the baby of the family and loves her spot there! She is a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice. She marches to the beat of her own drum and is fiercely independent. She loves her baby doll, playing with play-doh and high heels. She adores her big sister and wants to be just like her! She is perfect!
28 comments:
Just what every kid loves to do...jump on the bed!....and mom & dad looking happy about it! Great pic.
Great photo, I love that everyone is on the bed, a classic family shot!
Cute! Oh how they love jumping on beds :)
We let Maya jump on our bed too! and yes I am still loving the lightscoop, I adjust the ISO but I have left the 1/200 and 1.8f were they suggested you set it, do you play around with that as well? I guess I should try, I was so happy regardless I didn't even think to change it.
She is obviously loving that! Too Too Cute!
Awesome!! I love her smile and how even baby Addie has her eyes on Crista.
Your little girl is so beautiful! Love the picture:-)
that is such a cute picture!!!
Isn't that the way it is? Get all comfy in bed and SOMEONE has to jump! Ha! Love it. Great shot!
What a sweet pic! I love the colors! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my pic too.
Love this! The colors are so vibrant and beautiful and the whole photo is crystal clear. Gorgeous.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
oooo! i love this picture. gorgeous color and clarity and super cute! great pic.
So true! Kids love jumping on the bed! Great colors too!
Love the colors! What a great photo!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! What a fun shot!
OMG love this pic!!
Perfect for the theme of the week! Your photos always have such great colors...what kind of camera do you shoot with and what editing software do you use?
Ok, I had to do some major catching up! I LOVE all the bed pics. Did someone else take them or did you set a timer? I really need you to teach me some skills!
she looks like she was having lots of fun. :)
What a great picture!
Adorable!!
so bright and cheerful! very nice!
Her smile is sooo cute!
I love this picture!!!
Beautiful girl...great photo!
Wow, what a great photo!! Love everything about it!!
Love this!
Great photo! I love the red, white and blue!
Great picture! Glad you are doing so well with your two little angels!
Post a Comment