Church going, Bible toting. Jesus praising, singing AMEN!
Sleep needing, always eating, Diaper changing, schedule arranging.
Mess making, Picture taking. Barefoot going, much is waiting.
Guitar toting, Barbie playing, tons of taping, forever praying.
Alphabet learning, needs discerning. Constant cleaning, what’s the meaning?
Flip flop wearing, practice sharing. Obedience teaching, without preaching.
Paci sucking, cheeks a-chubbing. Sweetly friending, always pretending.
Children loving, constant going. Rib tickling, quick forgiving.
Tutu wearing, kisses getting. Music making, cookie baking.
Tent making, no mistaking. Book reading, Mama needing.
Humbly thanking. Forever abiding. Love abounding. Family... amazing!
Sleep needing, always eating, Diaper changing, schedule arranging.
Mess making, Picture taking. Barefoot going, much is waiting.
Guitar toting, Barbie playing, tons of taping, forever praying.
Alphabet learning, needs discerning. Constant cleaning, what’s the meaning?
Flip flop wearing, practice sharing. Obedience teaching, without preaching.
Paci sucking, cheeks a-chubbing. Sweetly friending, always pretending.
Children loving, constant going. Rib tickling, quick forgiving.
Tutu wearing, kisses getting. Music making, cookie baking.
Tent making, no mistaking. Book reading, Mama needing.
Humbly thanking. Forever abiding. Love abounding. Family... amazing!













19 comments:
beautiful poetry. it tells the story of your lovely family. so do those adoraable pics. love the one of Crista jumping, and her pigails flipping up in the air.
Oh my gosh...I love love that poem! Adorable!!
You have a beautiful family and what a wonderful prelude to your photos!
Hi! I don't think I have ever commented before, but I have been following your blog for a while now. I love the poem! How sweet. And, the pictures are adorable!! Great looking family! :)
those are fantastic photos!! You have a beautiful family!!! :)
I love these pictures :) What a beautiful family you have!
Awesome poem, I love it. The pictures are great too. So cute to see Crista jumping. It's nice to see all of you in pictures :)
I also love your bed spread or quilt. What an amazing color. I wish I had gone with red but I chose a black/white toile which I love but that red makes a statement!
What a great poem and what a great family picture of you guys!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! I love every word and of course EVERY picture! Spring is coming :)
amazing pictures amazing poem amazing family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOw fun was that to read! I loved it. Great pictures, I love Crista jumping and then kind of giving the eye roll in the kissing pictures, too funny.
Great poem! I love the picture of Crista jumping on the bed, how did you manage to capture that?
Your post left me just speechless...but if you knew me in real life I can always find a bit to say..lol..
LOVE your family..so sweet, so touching, so heartwarming:)
Great post!!! & the pics are outstanding!
Your post is lovely, just like your family!
Love the poem and your beautiful family photos!
The poem and the pics are awesome!!
Your poem is amazing and the photos are simply precious.
Your family is so cute!!!
These are amazing family photos!
Post a Comment