Crista and I agree that the highlight of our week
was spending the day with Hannah, Dmitry, & Sophia
(from Me-Me & Monkey's)
The girls played and loved on each other
while us moms talked shop...photography!
My favorite memory of the day was when
the girls realized the other was from Guatemala.
You should've heard them...
"I'M from Guatemala TOO!!!"
They put their arms next to each other and said,
"You're brown like me!"
"You're brown like me!"
Being there for that realization was priceless.
I just thought they knew since they look so similar!
We had a great day and the girls even humored us by
being our little models
for an impromptu photoshoot around town.
Oh how I love these two Guatemalan beauties!

for more FFF!
Or better yet, join in on the fun
and post your own favorite foto!!










15 comments:
Oh my goodness I'm so jealous that you all got to hang out! So cute and the pictures are fantastic!
great photos. how cool you all can get together. love Crista's hair cut.!!!
Love the pictures.
Blessings,
Amy
oh wow!! SOOO cute!! Great photos! :)
Love the pics of the girls and I have to say that I'm jealous that you all got together:-)
What an awesome moment! I love your pictures too! Wish we lived closer!!
How precious! I can only imagine their expressions realizing each other was from Guatemala!
I love that last picture the most. Have a great weekend.
love those pictures and oh how sweet children are! that story was to cute!
How cute! They are so sweet together!
We had such a great time with you guys!! I hope Jake has recovered from having his ear talked off :)
I loved that moment with Sophia and Crista, so sweet!
I love that last picture especially...so perfect! I haven't had time to play with mine yet but I can't wait! Love you guys...thanks for having us!!
gorgeous girls! maya asked me if when she got older her skin would turn the same color as mine. and I think the only reason she saw it was she was trying to figure out what color skin really was as far as colors, you know its a tanish whitish, cream kind of color. Maya also loves the whole Guatemala thing.
I love these pics. How fun that they got to spend time together, I wish my Mayan girl could hang out with your girls!
Aww - that's so sweet. They will be best buds. I adore the last photo. It's precious!
Sweet pics!!! Mary Elizabeth was looking at the pictures and said "Mommy they look like me!" I said "Yes they are from Guatemala." So now`she wants to know when you can come play!! Maybe one day!!!
Marsha
Post a Comment