It always amazes me how much Crista changes
from one season to the next.
Last summer I worked with her
trying to teach her to pump her legs when swinging.
But she was just too young and never fully understood the concept.
This year, the {very first time} on the swing,
Crista started pumping her legs…
without being reminded to do so!
It’s been over 4 months since she’s been on the swings
so I asked her,
“Where did you learn to do that, Crista?”
She replied,
“From you Mama! You taught me, remember?”
Crista is growing up so fast! What a big girl she is!

Click here to see more "Spring Forward" pictures over at
Hannah's blog!








10 comments:
A season makes all the difference doesn't it? Crazy.
Love the pictures, I can't get my swing pictures that crisp...I always try but never capture it. LOVE yours, look at that sky...so BLUE!!
I did get your email...I am thinking early in the week but still waiting to hear on something. I'll email you in a bit :)
Great pictures of your big girl swinging! Isn't it nice to be able to play outside without snow on the ground :)
how do you get those beautiful pictures without blurriness? I can see I've got a long way to go in learning about my camera. i love the blue sky behing Crista and her lovely smile!
how precious!! She looks so free and happy swinging on her own like that! :)
What a big accomplishment! I always love when they can swing all by themselves!
Great pictures! Like Hannah said...so crisp! What a beautiful day for swinging!
Melinda how do you change the fonts and colors in your blog??? I'm just talking about the blog entry not the template. Do you use HTML or is there an easier way? I just can't figure it out!!
Thank you so much for your help!
By the way, I have a Nikon D3000 I don't like it very much but when my husband bought it for me last christmas, that's what they recomended him as a starter camera. i like the Canon cameras better. They are easier to use and the accessories are more affordable. I didn't get any different lenses yet, because I want to learn more about digital photography first, so I can decide what I want. I really like the lightscoop but I have to get a new flash first so I can add it on it. I really like over exposed photos but I don't like it to look fake.
I might take some photography classes to learn more.
I will also read through the website you sent me.
I usally take pictures in every possible camera setting, so I get like 100 pictures and I pick the best ones out. And I try to remember how I did it. It doesn't work all the time tho. Sometimes it's so frustrating because I don't get any good pictures. but I will keep trying.
Love these pics! You are so good at getting that perfect shot!
they grow up so fast! I remember when Crista started doing flips last year, and I thgouth Maya coudlnt' do that, when actually she could she just could reach the bar, and same as you although Maya hasn't mastered the art of pumping she remembered it from last year you just have to get her started. Always love your pictures!
Took Maya to a horseshow toady so haven't tried my other settings with the lightscoop, will do and let you know.
Post a Comment