5.21.2010

FFF-That's What Friends Are For







As a mother I love watching the relationship between my children grow.
I adore how Addie looks for Crista in a room,
can't take her eyes off of her,
and grins & kicks with excitement when Crista acknowledges her.
I find it irresistible how Crista wants Addie first thing in the morning,
asking "Is Addie awake yet?",
and running to her room at the first hint that she's stirring.
I find it charming that they hold hands while in the car,
while playing on the floor,
and while Daddy is holding both of them
{at the same time}
on his lap.
I take absolute delight in the friendship that is budding
between my two girls.

Addie's first friend
Crista's greatest friend.


To see more friend photos, make sure you click here
and head on over to Hannah's blog!

13 comments:

Hannah said...

What a sweet post!! I love the picture of them together...the looks on their faces is so perfect.

You have two of the sweetest baby girls ever!

Hey, email me later...I am having trouble finding directions!!

Lund7 said...

What a sweet post about your two little angels! My kids still ask if Peter is awake every morning and can't wait to see him!

Linda Ashcraft said...

Beautiful picture of your beautiful girls!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

how absolutely wonderful that they have such an amazing connection. Of course the cutest photo as well.

Lindy said...

Not only do you take gorgeous pictures, but you write beautifully as well!

Anonymous said...

It doesn't get sweeter than that!

Gardenia said...

look at their happiness with eachother! sisters are friends for life!

Brooke said...

Those two are just precious!

nora said...

Its been my favorite part of being a mom - watching the girls look forward to being with each other at lots of parts of the day!

One Busy Momma said...

Beautiful picture!!!

vaneblu said...

Great post!, growing up with a sister is GREAT (of course sometimes you fit, but it is the best relationship ever!)
Addie is getting bigger and cuter by the day, what do you feed your girls? they are gorgeous :)
And LOVE the new header!

Aileen said...

How very sweet! I know just how you feel as I am watching that same love, admiration, and friendship growing between my sweet boys. Your girls are adorable, as always.

Kim & Dave said...

So cute!!!!

The relationship between sisters is so special-& what a dream fulfilled for those big sisters, huh? (& for the parents, too!)