5.26.2010

Hit & Miss

Lately I feel I've been a bit hit & miss
when it comes to blogging.
But I have a great excuse...
I've had a few photo shoots
and I've been using all my available time to edit them.
Here's just a glimpse of what I've been working on.

Sweet Jace
And his beautiful Mama, Jincy.
{Doesn't she look great for being 34 weeks pregnant here?}

Some of you may recognize these two handsome boys.
Living dolls!

And I got my first try at a wedding!!
My friend Hannah was sweet enough to come up and help.
We learned so much
and had a great time doing it!!

This was one of my favorite shots from the day.

So you see, I wasn't just slacking...
I was working!
I have SO many updates to post to get caught up
so watch out in the coming week!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Beautiful! Your awesome!

Donna said...

Ack!! LOOK at those PICTURES! Amazing. Beautiful! A very good excuse for not blogging!

SUre hope you and Miss Hannah share some more!!

Brooke said...

Just amazing Melinda! I am so glad you are doing something you love and are so stinkin good at. WOW!

Hannah said...

Yay!! They turned out awesome!! Bri is going to LOVE the wedding shots!

I really love the shots of the boys. So beautiful :)

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

how great! editing does take alot of time (especially when I am always having lighting issues, well not all the time) how fun can't wait to see more updates.

Gardenia said...

beautiful. the little boy's eyes in the first pic look right into his soul! beautiful bride, and beautiful last photo.

Lauren said...

those photos are amazing!!!!! You're so talented! :)

Steph{anie} said...

Great photos! I would be scared to death to shoot a wedding...those shots turned out beautifully :-) You've got talent, that's for sure!

vaneblu said...

I didnt knew you had a photography bussiness... Ohhhh how I wish you would live here, I love your pics!

Just Believing said...

Great stuff! I am so behind on blogging but glad to have got caught up! Love Crista's new bike such a cutie pie! and all the 5th month pictures!! Amazing!