18 Weeks

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 7 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes! I got some great deals recently so I think I’m set through the rest of the pregnancy!
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: MUCH better!! A friend’s mom took pity on me and made me a huge body pillow and it has made a world of difference. I even slept for 6 straight hours several times this week!!
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby’s heartbeat again…I’ll never get tired of it! And scheduling our gender scan for August 10. That’s less than ONE week away!!!
Movement: Still just little flutter now and then but nothing consistent.
Come on baby, kick your Mama!!
Food cravings: None to speak of
Gender: Next Monday we’ll know as long as the baby cooperates!
Labor signs: Not yet
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: Being able to do what I could before I was pregnant. I miss being able to keep up with the same pace as before. Its harvest time in our garden and picking beans and canning them or breaking corn and freezing it just about does me in! I also terribly miss being able to pick Crista up. She’s 30 lbs now and the Dr says she’s too heavy :-(
Food cravings: None to speak of
Gender: Next Monday we’ll know as long as the baby cooperates!
Labor signs: Not yet
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: Being able to do what I could before I was pregnant. I miss being able to keep up with the same pace as before. Its harvest time in our garden and picking beans and canning them or breaking corn and freezing it just about does me in! I also terribly miss being able to pick Crista up. She’s 30 lbs now and the Dr says she’s too heavy :-(
What I am looking forward to: MONDAY!! I haven’t had an ultrasound since I was 6 weeks and the baby was only a raisin. I can’t wait to see how much he/she has grown!
Weekly Wisdom: Take it easy…you’re creating life! And don’t forget to drink lots of water!
Weekly Wisdom: Take it easy…you’re creating life! And don’t forget to drink lots of water!
Milestones: The baby can now blink, suck, and swallow!








9 comments:
Oh you look so beautiful! I enjoy keeping up with your "Stats"!
I love this :) and that picture...**sigh** Perfect!
What a great picture!!! Can't wait to see what you are having!!
Marsha
what a beautiful photo. how excited you must be. grow little baby, grow.
What a fantastic photo! I can't believe they haven't done an ultrasound since then, that seems crazy, are you sure its not twins?
I love the heartbeat too isnt' it amazing, it will be a wonderful ultrasound to actually see the amazing development.
Love your pic..you look great!!! Yay for ultrasound and gender reveal!!!
You look great! Love the sun glare; it enhances the shot quite well. Can't wait to find out if Crista's having a baby brother or sister. :)
What a gorgeous belly!!! lol
Your so cute!
You have only gained 7 pounds?! Good grief, I wish I could say the same. :) And we aren't supposed to pick up our 30 pound children? Oops.... Have fun at your coming ultrasound, that is the very best of all the appointments, for sure!
Post a Comment