20 Weeks
long enough
to get this photo.
Then I went promptly to the couch
and continued my bedrest.
And this is where you can find Crista
most of the time.
She already LOVES her little sister so much!
She's always kissing my belly
and "holding" her sister as she calls it
(basically hugging my belly).
She is just so excited about becoming a big sister!
How far along? 20 Weeks…Day 8 of bedrest
Total weight gain/loss: I’m not sure, but with all this laying around, I’m SURE I’ve gained this week!
Maternity clothes? Yes, but this week I’ve been more comfortable in my non-maternity sundresses.
Stretch marks? No! And stay away!
Sleep: Surprisingly well.
Best moment this week: Not just feeling this little princess move, but SEEING her little kicks. Jake even felt it! It was strange and wonderful at the same time!
Movement: Every day, multiple times a day. Its not so much a little flutter anymore, but real kicks!
Food cravings: None
Gender: Sweet little girl!
Labor signs: Nope. Hopefully not for many more months!
Belly button in or out? In but getting flatter by the day
What I miss: Being outside and exercising.
What I am looking forward to: Next Monday’s appointment. We’ll get another ultrasound to check on the tear and see our baby girl again. I’m feeling positive about it as I have had no more bleeding since last Monday. I’m really hoping my body is healing and we’ll continue with a healthy pregnancy.
Weekly Wisdom: Don’t stress! The baby feels what I feel.
Milestones: Seeing the baby kick from the outside. Every week we make it through IS a milestone!
Total weight gain/loss: I’m not sure, but with all this laying around, I’m SURE I’ve gained this week!
Maternity clothes? Yes, but this week I’ve been more comfortable in my non-maternity sundresses.
Stretch marks? No! And stay away!
Sleep: Surprisingly well.
Best moment this week: Not just feeling this little princess move, but SEEING her little kicks. Jake even felt it! It was strange and wonderful at the same time!
Movement: Every day, multiple times a day. Its not so much a little flutter anymore, but real kicks!
Food cravings: None
Gender: Sweet little girl!
Labor signs: Nope. Hopefully not for many more months!
Belly button in or out? In but getting flatter by the day
What I miss: Being outside and exercising.
What I am looking forward to: Next Monday’s appointment. We’ll get another ultrasound to check on the tear and see our baby girl again. I’m feeling positive about it as I have had no more bleeding since last Monday. I’m really hoping my body is healing and we’ll continue with a healthy pregnancy.
Weekly Wisdom: Don’t stress! The baby feels what I feel.
Milestones: Seeing the baby kick from the outside. Every week we make it through IS a milestone!











12 comments:
Your absolutely beautiful and glowing!!!!
That is the sweetest picture ever of Crista kissing your belly!
i lived in sundresses when I was prego with LIllie. You look so cute!
More fabulous pics! I am praying for your baby. She needs a NAME! lol
You are such a cute pregnant lady :) Love that last picture too...that is just the sweetest!
We are still praying and believing!
You look beautiful even on bed rest!!
Marsha
TOTALLY praying with you for healing!!
I"m gla dyou qwere able to still get some pictures even if you aren't suppose to get up. Thats awesome about the bleeding hopefully it really is starting to heal. Can't wait for your doctor appointment update!
Hi Melinda!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. You are absolutely glowing! So fun to "know" someone who is at the same stage of pregnancy. :)
Melissa
You look great! Continue to take care of yourself. You are in my prayers.
Miss ya bunches!
Sheila
I just read your comment on my blog. Thank you! You look absolutely beautiful. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I'll be thinking of you on Monday and hoping for really good news. Take care and God bless!
You look wonderful! SO glad the bleeding has stopped..praying that all is well;) ((HUGS))
kick little girlie, kick! congratulations. what a feeling it must be!!
Post a Comment