8.05.2009

Nick & Lauren
Engagement Pics


I had the privilege to take
Nick & Lauren's engagement pics.
They were so willing to try anything I asked
and I got some great shots because of their willingness!
Here is just a sneek peek at their session!





8 comments:

Just Believing said...

You are so good! I wish I lived close to you so you could do our family pics when we bring home baby one day :)

Hannah said...

Look how cool you are!! You know I read something last night that when people start asking you to take their picture...you should start a photography business :) Just saying!!

I love those last two...they are awesome :) Can't wait to see you my friend!

Jennifer Bowen said...

Fantastic job, Melinda! I love the first one. Awesome shot. Aren't willing clients just great! I'm sure they truly adore these photos. Keep up the great work!

Pineapple Princess said...

Ya, it's time to go pro! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the last pic! Your really good!
I'm with the others...go pro!

Gardenia said...

all four of the pictures are very inovative. poses you don't usually see. I love her dress BTW; the colors and pattern make for a nice interest in the photos.

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I'm just saying, it could be twins, you were showing so early, OK no more let us know how your appointment goes.
These are great shots, I really like the last one against the wall, its hard sometimes to get a guy to play along, good job!

Mama Bear said...

Whoooo hoooo!!!!