8.07.2009

FFF-Grocery Day
One day this week was
especially rainy and dark.
Crista was bored...
and to be honest, so was I!
So we set up a grocery store in Crista's playroom.
Crista had a blast choosing which groceries to buy
and paying for them at the cash register.
Daddy and Mama got in on the action too
and we all had a fun time!














11 comments:

Hannah said...

What a great idea! We play grocery all the time but just the check out part. I'll have to set up a store for Sophia next week!

Pineapple Princess said...

Crista's at such a perfect age, isn't she? She is going to be the best big sister!

I wish "real" grocery shopping was that fun! Ha!

Marsha said...

Very cute!!! My girls have a grocery store and that is one of their very favorite things to play!! Love the baby in the cart!!
Marsha

Gardenia said...

you've got quite a grocery store there -- customers too! what is it about grocery shopping that little ones love so much! I think it's wanting to do everything that mommy and daddy do.

Amy said...

How cool is that...we posted about the same thing today and both our kiddos have the same cash register.

Your daughter is beautiful! I have added myself to your follow list and I am looking forward to reading what you find out at the doctor.
Blessings,
Amy

Mama Bear said...

Sooooo cute. LOVE the idea. Baby in the cart was sooo cute!

Lilysmom said...

Melinda, Congradulations on the uupcoming arrival. Thank you for directing me here it has now replaced buttons and bows on my blog. I am so happy to follow your journey.

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

how fun, we also like to play library and scan and check out books, I should say my nephew likes to play this mostly. I should save my old spice bottles I've been recycling them, our house is not very big so we don't have room for extra stuff but they do make good pretend spices.

Sharon said...

What a great idea, looks like fun. Bailey would like to have all that attention.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. What exciting times!!

Bethany said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea! I'm going to file this in my mind for a few months down the road when Caroline would appreciate it. :) Off topic...I just bought Caroline a similar shelf to yours (in the background). I'm having difficulty trying to figure out what to put in the buckets. What are in yours? Tia!

Robyn said...

How fun!! Looks like she enjoyed her "shopping" day!!