8.23.2009

The Couch Chronicles:
Shining Bright


Inquiring minds want to know...
What's happening on the couch this week?
Crista and Mommy's been playing with the new
Light Bright
Crista got for her birthday.
I was saving it for just the right time.
That time came sooner than I thought!
Crista caught on really quick
and we both loved making our creation together.
I love spending time with my Crista and I'm thankful
for this time that I have
with nothing to do but give my
undivided attention
to my precious firstborn.
God's blessings are abundant even in the ordinary things of life!

Ps. Thanks to my dear husband for taking over the job of
family photographer.
You're doing a fabulous job!












10 comments:

Amy said...

ADORABLE! I love the photos. Lite Brights are so much fun and a great bed rest activity.
Blessings,
Amy

Gardenia said...

hubby's doing a great job with the camera. love how he got the toes included -- yours and hers. and the face looking up from the couch. didn't realie lite bright was still around. it's been years since I've seen one. love the contrating coors of the blue checked couch and Crista's yellow T and your red T. you look wonderful, and rested.

Hannah said...

Aww. I love light bright, I used to spend hours playing with it. I wonder if Sophia would like one...then I could play with it again :)

Pineapple Princess said...

You're right... this IS precious time with your daughter!
Praying for you every day!!!

Ashley said...

love it! You will never forget this time..cherish every minute;)

Arena Mom said...

Oh I used to love thos as a kid! What a great idea!! She sure looks happy cuddled up with you!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!!! I forgot about light bright! I loved mine when I was a kid. I think if I bought one now for Abbie, Isaiah would lose all the pegs!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

Wow they certainly have upgraded litbrite since I was a kid. How great that your husband is taking pictures, even though you can't get up I bet Crista does love that you can'tactually do anything but play with her all day.

Aileen said...

Adorable pictures of Crista! She looks like she is loving her mommy time.

IVF Again! said...

Thinking of you!