FFF-No Theme
Excitement
Last night, coming home from town we saw a
hot air balloon.
Crista was beside herself with excitement
so we pulled off on a back road and watched it go by.
She studied it in silence until she couldn't see it anymore.
About 5 minutes after we got home, that same hot air balloon
floated over our little town, over our neighbor's field.
We got an up close and personal view of it.
It was the highlight of Crista's week for sure!
Now Crista's adamant that she's going to ride in one!
Life through a child's eyes is simply magical!
Sorry the quality of this pic is pretty poor.
It was taken on my cell phone.









19 comments:
What a beautiful picture! I love the wonder that children have over things that we barely stop to notice!
LOVE that picture! Cell phone? Even your cell phone takes good pictures!!
Love you guys!
Oh how cool for her!! I think they are always neat to see too!!
Debbie
I thought I did this...
How cool for her to see a hot air balloon, I think they are neat to see myself!
Great pictures!
Debbie
beautiful sky line sunset! daddy holding daughter. lovely.
OHHHHHHH I love that picture, I think its just awesome, I"m very impressed for a cell phone. Aren't kids crazy, Maya wants to ride in one too, that makes me want to have a heart attack and there in NO Way I will step foot in a little basket that far off the ground.
[= I used to love Hot air balloons.
But being scared of heights I gave up on the idea of riding one. Maybe one day i will xD
And your photography skills are amazing!
cellphone! wow. [=
If that is poor quality...sign me up! lol Great capture of a special moment. Glad to see that you are doing well with "sprinkles".
Great silhouette pic! Glad you guys are able to enjoy the last few weeks of summer out and about and not couch bound.
Enjoy your weekend.
Awesome pic!!!!
Hot air ballons are awesome!!!
Glad she got to watch it!
Oh, awesome shot! I can just imagine her eyes sparkling!
That is a great shot. Looks like Crista is having a great time. Yes we will be there.
Love, Sissy
What great picures. LOVE them. Ahhh, those hot air balloons look like they are sooo much fun and they are all so pretty. Happy Friday!
Wow! Great picture! I added myself as a follower on your blog so I can follow your family and baby news. How exciting for all of you! Have a great weekend.
Love your picture. Dad holding daughter looks alomst like a silhoutte against the skyline. It would make a beautiful scrapbook page:)
I would love to know how you change fonts & color in your text. Please share. :) Thanks
Gorgeous pic!!
Great picture! We see them in our area all the time and the kids always scream when they see them.
Oh, wow, that's an awesome cell phone picture! What a great adventure.
Post a Comment