8.09.2009

Crista's New Trick









I really think Crista is trying to give me a
heart attack!
A barely 3 year old shouldn't be so brave!
She learned to do a flip off the rings
earlier this week,
surprising both Daddy & Mama.
Her perseverance has paid off.
Way to go, Crista!!

7 comments:

Arena Mom said...

Go Crista!!!! Man, I wish we could meet up in person! This is such a Mayna move! The girls would get along so well!!!

Hannah said...

She is awesome!! I love it :) Sophia and Crista are going to wear us out this week but I am SO excited to meet!!

BTW ..LOVE the way you added the words. Perfect!

Becca said...

Love it!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

neat pictures, there are some strong kids out there, it looks like she is taking a bow afterwards. We dont' have one of the strong ones here, no flips yet but no fear either.

Gardenia said...

our next mary lou retten! what a little gymnast!

Anonymous said...

What a brave little gymnast! I love the added words. So cute!

Pineapple Princess said...

Go, Crista! She is so strong!!