8.21.2009

FFF-No Theme
Free Entertainment


Welcome back to Favorite Foto Friday!
After taking some time off,
I think we're all ready to start back up again!
Here are some of my favorites from this week.
Crista can be such a ham
and loves entertaining me while I'm camped out on the couch.
She's such a gem
and can put a smile on my face faster than anyone!
Here she is doing some of her "tricks" as she calls them.
Talented, huh?!

To see more FFF pics, make sure you stop by Sarah's blog!











12 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow. She is talented :) Our girls are so silly...Sophia does this weird pose that looks like a yoga move. It cracks me up.

I am glad you aren't getting bored ...how could you with that little silly ball of fun to keep you entertained?

Debbie said...

Great pictures!!! She is gorgeous!!

Debbie

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

They are so funny, they must all like to do "tricks" at this age, Maya also calls standing on one foot "posing" I don't know where she gets that from since I always say do you wnat to go take some pictures never pose. I really feel for you I am so happy you are where you at but wish you didn't have to lay around on the couch, did they think the abruption could maybe heal? take care and keep being entertained.

Sarah said...

Crista is great entertainment! Glad you girls are having so much fun... bed rest can be so difficult without the proper state of mind (been there)! Love those cute piggies too!

Arena Mom said...

You are getting some good pictures from the couch!! She is great entertainment and I am sure keeps you in stitches!!! Hope you are feeling well!!

Tracy said...

Looks fun! She is very cute.

One Busy Momma said...

Adorable pics of an adorable little girl!!!

Gardenia said...

my goodness. look at that little gymnast. such a cute face too. meant to also say, you look awesome in your last post.

Pineapple Princess said...

She's got skills!

Now she's got ME laughing!

Robyn said...

Too cute! She's quite talented!

Cayle said...

Melinda
thank you so much!

My mom went to the doctor today. THANK GOD it wasn't a brain tumor.
We found out that the pain medicine she was on were causing the black outs. The doctor believes the black outs were actually seizure. I am so glad it isn't what he said and thanking god. The doctor also said that most likely the seizures will go away.


I really do appreciate it. When she told me I was at a loss for words and completely scared.


Still praying for your little girl [= and that bed rest is as comfortable as possible. [haha] With crista around she will be all the entertainment you need!

Bryce's momma said...

lol She is one silly girl! Great pics! I bet that you have been to the end of the internet and back while on that bedrest! You are doing great! Keep it up! She will be so worth it! You are gonna have some great pics of your girls!