4.26.2009

Lunch With Daddy

Daddy took his girls to a Japanese steakhouse
for lunch on Friday.
We thought Crista would enjoy
the flames, the tricks, and of course,
the shrimp!
It was a fun experience!

Crista being a 2 year old.
Its so hard to get a "good" photo of her lately!


But I guess she gets it honest!




Watching the entertainment.





Of all the neat things Crista experienced
that day,
by far, the most memorable thing about lunch was
the large fish tank.
Go figure!



5 comments:

Hannah said...

Fun! I love a good Japanese steakhouse!! Sophia is getting harder and harder to take pictures of too. Even the bribes are losing their appeal. I need another baby :)

I love her sweet little face..she looks like she is really concentrating on the show!

Terri said...

Looks like a great place to go for dinner! I love hows she's looking at the chef!

Leslie said...

OHH how fun..i should take abby to one of those places they are fun!!!

Two year olds and teens WILL not take a serious photo in this house!!! Maybe we whould bribe them more! lol

hugs,leslie

Leah and Maya said...

I love her outfit, they do follow by example so I see she has taken after her daddy. Too funny!

Marsha said...

Great pictures!!! Glad to catch up finally! By the way love the Jesus loves me pictures, LOL!!
Marsha