4.16.2009

FFF-Wet

What a perfect theme for this week
in Indiana.
Of the past 4 days,
3 have been wet and cold.
Here's my contribution to this week's theme.
But because it was, ahem, wet (and cold)
neither Crista nor I
was too excited about being outside
taking these pictures!

And because of the aforementioned
wetness and coldness,
I was forced to take Crista’s
Easter pictures
inside. Boo.




Make sure you go by
and see Sarah
and all the other FFF-ers!
Wishing everyone a DRY and WARM weekend!

15 comments:

The Foster Home said...

Adorable pictures, I especially like the first one.

Hannah said...

L-O-V-E that last picture. That is perfect!!

It has been cold and rainy here too, that is supposed to change this weekend :) Maybe I can get out and play!!

nora said...

O.k. we have a house next door for sale, can you move here? Your pictures are amazing! Can you offer a class? It does help that your daughter is so stinkin' cute!

Enjoy your hopefully better weather weekend.

Sarah said...

Awesome inside Easter pictures! I know what you mean about the yucky cold, wet weather... ready for SPRING!

Leslie said...

wow i love your photos..you are sooo good! ohio has been wet and cold too..yuck~

I see you live in IN ..are you going to the Guate.waterpark weekend in Indy?

hugs,leslie

Kim & Dave said...

What great pics! You do such a nice job capturing personalities.....it seems to me. :)

kathy Martin said...

She is quite beautiful! Gotta love those big brown eyes!
Kathy
Guatemala's Gift

Leah and Maya said...

I am with you, they are promising us 70's in a couple of days, of course there was a snowstorm last tuesday and its suppose to be rainy and windy today, yuck! I love that last close up picture, very sweet.

Robyn said...

What cute pics!!

Katrina said...

Easter was cool here too, but today it almost made it to 80.

Love the last picture!

Lilysmom said...

Oh my she is one beautiful girl! Love those shots did you do them yourself? Very talented!

Eva said...

Hi!
you have a great blog, I LOVE your pictures! And Crista is the most adorable little girl! :)

Terri said...

OMG! I love that last picture!

MommyBrain said...

I can certainly relate to the cold and rainy weather. Here in the NW, Easter was a complete washout. Thankfully the sun has peeked through the clouds twice since then :)

Your photos are gorgeous. I'll be checking back often for inspiration :)

vaneblu said...

I have to say it again you take the most beautiful pictures EVER!!! I LOVE them!!
And the Easter ones (this one and the one with the ears) are the BEST ones