4.14.2009


Week 14- Easter/Spring

I had the hardest time with this theme.
Should’ve been an easy one
but the weather has been cold/windy/rainy (you choose)
So we’ve not been able to be outside very much.
This was the best I could come up with. Sigh.
As always, I appreciate your constructive feedback!
Make sure you stop by I ♥ faces to see some
Incredible, talented photographers!


21 comments:

jennifer said...

i love this. i'm sure the professionals could give better feedback than that, but i think it's great. simple. sweet. easter.

Ally said...

What a cute little bunny! Just so sweet!

Leslie said...

OMG I Love this pic ..you ARE SOOO GOOD!!!!

hugs,leslie

Hannah said...

LOVE IT!! I think it is awesome, just straight out awesome!!

Denise said...

Cute Picture!

Catherine said...

Holy bunnies! That is great! I love how crisp and clear it is. I love the expression on her face and the composition. What a lovely picture!

Pineapple Princess said...

I second what Hannah said... straight out awesome!

pam said...

Very cute. She is absolutely precious!

Mandy Combs said...

You did a great job, I think she is perfect and so is the shot

drewmark19 said...

Very cute! I love that it isn't a straight-on bunny ears picture. The tugging down of one of the bunny ears while she stares at it intently is adorable!

Twisted Serenity said...

What an ADORABLE pic! Great job!

Amanda said...

Such a neat picture!! Looks great!

God bless-
Amanda

.:: W ::. said...

Beautiful!!! I love everything about this picture!!!! :)

aamayna said...

Oh I love it!! It gives it more humour/ innocence that she is looking at the ear to the side! Much better than the straight on ears and smile.

Leah and Maya said...

So I have dial up and haven't seen the phtot yet, so while I am waiting I wanted to add, Maya LOVES loves loves lipgloss! although I have to say I havent' seen it used quite like Crista. Too Funny!

ellie said...

cute cute cute! I love this!

Carebear said...

Love it! Everything about it in fact. Great entry!

Stout kids said...

Great Picture Melinda! Crista is such a doll baby anyways... My sister follows your blog and LOVES it... She thinks Crista is just the cutest thing she's ever seen! Great Job!

Becca said...

Um this is perfect. Just perfect. I would pick it as a winner if I were a judge for sure ;-) love it!

Leah and Maya said...

thanks so much for coming by and taking the time to leave some suggestions, no confusions, you are 100% right on those photo's. That was my very first time using the camera and it was selecting its own focus points. I have since set in to the center so I can choose where the focus point is. thnaks so much.

Rebecca said...

This is just too cute! She's amazing and your lighting, composition and focus aren't too shabby either! :)