4.06.2009

Silly Day

Apparently it was silly day at playgroup
on Thursday.
Crista is blessed to have such wonderfully silly friends!







A week of posts!
Watch out…
I’m expecting some serious picture overload this week.
I’m trying to get caught up, so I’ll be posting everyday for a week!

5 comments:

Robyn said...

What cute pics!! Can't wait to see all the pics you post this week!!

P.S. I'm tagging you. Check out my blog for details. :)

Jessica D. said...

I've come acossed you a few times. I'm signing in as a follower! I love your blog. So who takes all these photos? Is that you?

Bryce's momma said...

What the heck is that stuff? Am I totally out of the loop? Fabulous pics! Great job!

Hannah said...

YAY!! A whole week of posting...I am looking forward to it :)

Love these pictures, I loved how you capture their expressions and the fun
:) Talk to you soon.

Rachel said...

Golly... do all her friends and her have beautiful eyes? Is it some kind of club or something :)

Great shots! Love the silliness!