4.22.2009

More Milestones


Guess who learned to ride her tricycle
all by herself?!
Crista had a great weekend,
mostly being outside
riding her tricycle.








But just as important,
Crista got her first taste of
cotton candy!





The verdict is in and she…
likes it!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Our girls are a 2 months apart!!! AWW!

Yummm i love cotton candy too,smart girl!

Love the pics!

hugs,leslie

Jessica D. said...

Thats so funny! I guess I take it for granted. We make cotton candy almost everyday all summer long for our childrens programs at camps and churches. My kids eat it everyday. Don't worry a bag of cotton candy is less than a teaspoon of sugar. It less than a glass of Juice:) FIY it only takes $.5 to make a bag of cotton candy.

Bet you didn't know you were getting a lesson on cotton candy today:)

Terri said...

Bikes and cotton candy....COOL!!!! Looks like Crista had a great weekend!

Hannah said...

Yay!! I think we are going to try to get Sophia a little bike too!! Such a brave girl riding by herself :)
Great pictures, I love how vivid your colors are...love, love, love it!!

BTW totally jealous of Crista wearing a headband...Sophia still rips them out!