Springy Saturday
Last Saturday we spent the morning at
Ronnie & Nana's.
We always have a good time there,
but Crista especially loves going.
The weather was *perfect*
and Crista was super joyful!
I took my camera to capture this *perfect* spring day.
Crista had so much fun
riding her tricycle,
playing in the yard,
listening to the ocean in the seashells,
and
picking "flowers".
Here's just a glimpse of our wonderful spring day!


















4 comments:
YES its going to be nice here...so we are ready for some outside time!
Love these pics of your beauty!
I love her gymbo shirt!
hugs,leslie
Beautiful pictures! I think we have about the same weather as you, snow, warm snow hot, snow etc what lense are you using on your shots? on you self portrait shot as well? I am loving my lense but have issues with being able to get far enough back, I have a couple of others but they are bigger and heavier.
Gorgeous!!
She is so stinking cute! Love the pictures...OF COURSE!! I think my favorites are the green chair (I love how the colors just pop..plus I am a sucker for pink and green) the one down from that where she is holding the deck rail...(perfect!!)
and lastly the one in front of the rustic barn door. Love them!!
I missed your blog :)
Post a Comment