4.02.2009

FFF-Beach...NOT!!


This week's theme is supposed to be "beach"
(that's really not very nice, Sarah!!)
But since we have no plans to go to the beach
until June,
I decided to post some pictures of Crista and her
best friend.
Here's a hint...



Still don't know?? Here's another...




It's Lovie! Actually, her official name is
Teddy Love.
But we call her Lovie.



She's been with Crista almost from the beginning
(Lovie's had many appearances on the blog, the first one being here
and who could forget all the Lovie drama here and here)
Lovie has been a constant in Crista's life,
ready and willing to snuggle when necessary.


And always giving Crista a reason to laugh!
She's such a funny bear!



But truly, she is Crista's best friend!!





To see more Favorite Foto Friday pics, go to Sarah's blog.

19 comments:

The Foster Home said...

I just love her eyes. They are so beautiful. She is a just a gorgeous child.

Kim & Dave said...

Cute!!! What a creative way to post pics of "Lovie!"

Hannah said...

I love her expressions. I swear, if she looked at me the way she is looking at the camera in the last picture...I'd be a goner. She'd get ANYTHING from me with that look.

I did not realize she came home so soon, when I get time this weekend I am going to start at the beginning and catch up!

Have a great weekend!

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

I agree with the first comment, her eyes are gorgeous!
Have a great weekend
Becky

nora said...

Melinda - your pics are amazing and what a great way to capture her love for her Lovie!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

She is beautiful - I love the big photos on the site - how'd you post them so nice and big? Of course she is too cute with her lovie ... have a great weekend!

Rebekah and the girls

CallanNMasonsMama said...

She's adorable, and so is her lovie! ;)

Katrina said...

Christa is just precious!

aamayna said...

The last picture is amazing. I swear you can see her soul in it.

Sharon said...

Gorgeous Photos!! REally! It's so nice to meet you, thanks so much for commenting. So funny...I just took shots of Bailey and her first doll too. The best one is on the 'Just be' blog as of a few seconds ago! lol

Don't we hope these super special things last forever! However will we keep them clean!?? . haha

Robyn said...

Gorgeous pics!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for the comment to my blog, your daughter is also gorgeous!! Man, her eyes are so pretty.

You pictures are also great, what kind of camera do you have?

Jennifer Bowen said...

You have definitely come a long way, Melinda. Fantastic catchlights on Crista's beautiful browns! You've definitely found the light. :) Now I challenge you to get out there early in the morning and catch some majestic morning glow. I bet you'll blow us all away.

Debbie said...

OH HOW CUTE!!! Love the sweet pictures of Crista and lovey!

Debbie

Lund7 said...

What a pretty little girl! You are a great photographer too!

Terri said...

What a sweetie!!!!

RamblingMother said...

What a beautiful girl!! Her eyes are almost haunting in the last pic.

Rachel said...

Such very sweet pics - love them alll!!! Thanks for stopping by my FFF too and have a great week (although i'm still in denial the weekend is over at this point)

vaneblu said...

Those pictures are sooo beautiful!!! she is the cutest thing!! and so is Lovie :)