3.31.2009

A New Trick!
Crista has been practicing
for weeks
trying to learn to snap her fingers.
I don't know who's happier, me or Crista!
Way to go, baby girl!

5 comments:

Terri said...

Great job Crista!!!

Marsha said...

Cute!!!! I love how you make your pictures look so cute!
Marsha

Leah and Maya said...

She's beautiful! yes Maya was born in guatemala oct 30th 2006, we got fighting for her and me living there to get her home, all very very well worth it. check out our normal blog. So funny when I was picking out names originally allt he way back to doing IVF my main name that I wanted was Elyse for a middle name. glad you stopped over now I can follow your blog!!!!

Hannah said...

So cool! What a smart girl!!

Love the picture and the frame...mom must be pretty smart too!

Missy said...

I am there with you on the milestones...I get as excited as they do. Snapping seems so easy, yet so hard for them to get the dexterity of it all. My little one is trying so hard to do it too and she tries sooooo hard. WTG big girl Crista!