3.26.2009

FFF-Unique


This week's theme is
"unique"
(oh how I love these challenges!)
Crista is unique because she's a...

How I do love my unique little girl!

If you want to see more photos like this,

go see Sarah's blog

and see just how unique

each person is!

13 comments:

Lund7 said...

Ahh, so sweet! Espcially love the last one. Stop by my blog for a giveaway!

Marsha said...

Cute post! I love the way you made the pictures look like polaroids.
Marsha

Will and Aileen said...

I love princess tomboy Crista! She is so cute! I was like that when I was little-mom has lots of pics of me dressed in a dress, carrying a baby doll, and climbing a tree-all at the same time!

nora said...

Love the girly tomboy pic! I think my Cecilia will be similar!

Have a great weekend!

Rachel said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and wow your FFF is awesome - I simply can't pick a favoriet although the last one, where she's praying absolutely melts my heart!

CallanNMasonsMama said...

So cute. Love the way you edited the photos.

Pineapple Princess said...

I can't pick a favorite. They are all so "unique"! I love them all!
Happy Friday!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Great unique photos ... and who doesn't love baby toes! She is just too cute ... Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden and Charlotte

Gail said...

Love Crista's pictures!! She is such a doll. The last one is probably my favorite.

Terri said...

I just love your blog! Your pictures are so clear and perfect! You daughter is the perfect model too! So gorgeous and perfect in every way!!

Kim & Dave said...

What creative presentation!

I love the last picture! One of the most important parenting jobs-teaching them that Jesus loves them & teaching them to love Jesus!

Robyn said...

Beautiful!! I love the last one!!

Jill said...

I had a chance to look through your blog... I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It is so beautiful.. that little girl of yours is gorgeous!

I would love for you to come take photos of my little man... I don't have the eye for it you do! WOW! What editor do you use to get the captions and such... AMAZING.

oh, and lastly, I am just like you... I am going to cross a few things off of my "to do" list with JOY! :-)

Hope you are having nice weather there... we are in the 80's in PA...my sister in law lives in Zionsville.. are you near there?