
It's week 8 in the photo contest! This week's theme is "messy faces" and I have to admit having some trouble finding a picture to fit this theme. Crista is quite prissy when it comes to being messy. She likes her hands and face wiped and cleaned! This is the best I could come up with... Too bad this week's theme wasn't "Messy Hair"! We may have had a shot! Make sure you check out all the messy faces over at I ♥ faces.








4 comments:
Very sweet picture...good luck in the contest!
You wouldn't even believe all the cute shots this week of little girls who hate to be messy. Yours is adorable! :)
~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces
I'm so glad that you found me. Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL and your family is PRECIOUS! DH and I live about 25 minutes from Savannah (in SC). We are going to keep trying but if it doesn't happen in the future, we will be completely open to adoption. We think it's a wonderful opportunity. I'm looking forward to following your blog! :)
Very cute picture. thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment