FFF-Then
Wow! This week's theme is hard!! Before it turned cold (AGAIN!), we had several days of beautiful weather. We spent as much time outside as possible playing in the backyard, in the sandbox, and at the park. Here are just a few from the park! We had such a great time...




But THEN...it was time to head home. Crista wasn't too happy about that!
To see more (and better) takes on "Then", go to Sarah's blog!








13 comments:
What a sweet little girl! I love the warm cozy-looking sweater too!
What a great take on "then" and now! Crista looks like she's really loving the spring weather! Enjoy yoru weekend!
omgosh I LOVE her sweater!! I so want one! Love the don't want to go home face, we have that one around her a lot too!!
such a beauty even when mad!!! I love that sweater!
hugs,leslie
Oh that last picture just makes you want to let her play all day long!!
Great pics
What beautiful pictures as always! The colors are just gorgeous!
Such a sad smile though!! =(
This is one of my favorite FFF posts so far!!
As always the colors are stunning and She is even more stunning!
What camera do you use?? I always adore you pictures.
Crista is just so adorable! It was really cool to meet you in person at the consignment sale today. I didn't know you were so close by or I would have been pestering for a playdate!
She is really gorgeous and what a beautiful sweater. Have a great weekend.
What a cutie! Love her jacket!
I have a Canon Rebel XT. I'd love to move up a model but I don't really NEED to. I would love a new lens though, what lens do you use? Do you re-touch in Photoshop at all?
Are you on Facebook? If so look me up (Hannah Foster)
Beautiful girl :)
I like how you did the Then post, nice twist :)
Beautiful pics!!
Post a Comment