3.19.2009

FFF-Green






I know there's actually no green in this photo,
but it was green inspired!

To see more Green FFF, click here!

I've had several repeating questions asked on the blog
so I thought I'd take moment to answer them!
1. The camera I use is a Nikon D60. I absolutely love it and highly recommend
it to anyone looking for a beginner Dslr.
2. The sweater Crista wore in last week's FFF post I purchased in Indianapolis
at the International Festival. Its been one of my favorites this winter!

13 comments:

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

What a beautiful photo and a perfect quote ... it feels just like that today in Minneapolis ... You little girl is beautiful!

Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful SPRING weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden and Charlotte

Hannah said...

Beautiful!!

Will and Aileen said...

That picture is just stunning! Crista is beautiful!

The Foster Home said...

Love the picture and the quote that goes along with it.

Kim & Dave said...

Yes.....what a great quote! Goes perfectly with the picture!

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anita said...

Melinda, Crista is getting so big. I just love those long eyelashes. I also like the quote.

The Yates' said...

What a gorgeous picture!

CallanNMasonsMama said...

Just beautiful!

Pineapple Princess said...

You are always coming up with something new. I just love your creativity and your "eye" for beauty!

vaneblu said...

OMG what a great picture and the quote is perfect!!!

nora said...

Beautiful photo - I love coming to your blog and seeing what you guys are doing. Thanks!

Terri said...

What a gorgeous picture!

Robyn said...

Beautiful pic!!