3.30.2009



Week 12: Pouting



This week was super hard for me!
Had to go all the way back to
last summer
for this photo.
Crista doesn’t pout, its not her style.
She’s usually my smiley, sunshiny girl.



And I like it that way!!






Make sure you stop by I ♥ faces to see some talented photographers showing their best pouty faces!

25 comments:

Hannah said...

That is an adorable pouty face! Love It!

kbreints said...

Awe.... a pouty ballarina... she is so cute!!

maggiemae and family said...

so cute!!

Vintage Heart Photography said...

your daughter is adorable, you are truly blessed!

Mom 2 Four said...

She is a cutie pie, that is a great photo, love the tutu.

EL at Through My Own Lens said...

Oh, WOW! I love love love this photo!!! What a fun photo! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Karen Schneider said...

What a sweetie! Love those tutu pics. :)

jennykate77 said...

OhMyGosh. She is a doll. That face is so sweet! Great pic!

Katheryn said...

I love it! The colors are vibrant and her little pouty face is adorable. Her toes curled inward on the basket are really cute too.

Julie Rivera Photography said...

That is a fabulous little pout! Love the tutu, as well...glad to hear, for your sake, that she is so sunshiney! A suggestion to add a bit more pop to your daughter is to deepen the background areas, as they are very bright and almost compete with the focus of your image. Your photography is quite nice!

Heidi said...

What fun to have a sunshine spirited daughter! She's beautiful!

Amy said...

Such a sweet shot!

Life with Kaishon said...

She is so ridiculously beautiful! I love it. What a fun picture.

Sarah said...

My goodness, that's precious!! What a beautiful little princess!

Lisa said...

How precious! I love the little toes! The picture is so bright and cheery despite the pouty face :)

Becca said...

What a beautiful picture! The colors are gorgeous and it looks so bright and fun :-) even with that pout -she's a cutie!

Allison Lewis said...

That's just too cute! Our family is also in the process of adopting...I've enjoyed looking through your blog!

ღJessicaღ said...

that's funny that you should comment on my picture because i had promised myself i was going to revisit your page tonight to let you know how beautiful your picture is. your daughter is absolutely beautiful! and the bare belly just makes this picture. :) well done!

Robin @ My Blessed Nest said...

Adorable cutie-pie!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh my gosh, she is absolutely adorable......this is a greatshot:)

Lisa

Donna said...

So precious!

Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!

Melinda said...

It is I who am always in love with your entries!! This one is just precious. I love all the textures: from the grass and the basket to her beatiful pink skirt. Great job!

Abby*Lane said...

That couldn't possibly be any cuter!

Gabensysmom said...

Oh, that pout is just too cute! Love it with the tutu, nicely done!!

Erin said...

what a cute little pout!