4.25.2009

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

These Guatemala treasures have an
important
message to tell you...








I borrowed this idea from my blogger friend. Thanks Marsha! You're so creative!!

We had another fun playgroup last Thursday.
But how could you NOT have fun
when there's
warm weather, good friends, and popsicles!






6 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a beautiful message!!

Tink's Mom said...

They are all so cute!!!

Leslie said...

JESUS loves all the little children! I love that song! lol

GREAT idea for a pic ..wish i lived closer !

hugs,lesli

Hannah said...

LOVE it!! You knew I was going to say that right? Such a cute idea, I love how cool the chalk looked in the pictures and of course what an adorable group of sweet babies :)

Have a great week!

Leah and Maya said...

Cute Cute little girls! thanks for letting me know about your camera. I just bought the body because I knew what lens I wanted, didn't realize you had to really get back with it, oh well I still love it, might actually really know how to use it someday too!

Robyn said...

Beautiful pics!!