4.24.2009

FFF-Me


This week Sarah wants us to
introduce ourselves
by turning the camera around on ourselves!
This went perfectly with the theme
for a photography contest I enter weekly…
You can see this week’s entry here.
These are the outtakes
from last Sunday’s shoot.
We had so much fun,
rolling around on the floor,
giggling and squealing!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE
all of Crista’s happy smiles!
She’s the reason I always have a smile on my face!
I took all of the photos myself, which is why
they are NOT the most flattering photos, but…
They are the happiest!
Make sure to stop by Sarah’s blog to “meet” everyone!













16 comments:

Leslie said...

You two are just perfect!

Have a great weekend!

hugs,leslie

The Foster Home said...

Beautiful, both of you!!
You guys look like you have a great time together, I love it!!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Beautiful pictures, you both look so good together!

nora said...

I love seeing you guys ham it up in front of the camera! Great photos - as always! I think you should have won the I heart faces "me" post - it was super cute!

Bryce's momma said...

FUN, I love cuddle/ play time! Great shots! You are impressing me with your abilty to focus on yourself! What a ham your Christa is!

Leah and Maya said...

I love them! I just love how happy one child can make a person. you need to definetly clue me in on lenses so I can get far enough back and still be able to hole my hand up to take the picture, otherwise back to the point and shoot for photo's like these. I really love all her facial expressions and just the pure joy you both have.

Allison Lewis said...

Precious!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Melinda, I just think that Crista is so cute love her smile.

Sissy and Clara

Vanessa said...

Those photos show just what true love is all about!!

Katrina said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics!

Hannah said...

I just got back in town and wanted to catch up!!

These made me smile from ear to ear!! love them :) You guys make a great team!!

Lilysmom said...

Great job with the self portraits. You two are very sweet. Did she get a lollipop for participating. My daughter needs one of those too to increase cooperation during a photo op.

Will and Aileen said...

You both look great and so very happy!

vaneblu said...

Beautiful pic, I love the last one :)

Rachel said...

Awe - you always have the coolest pics - and thanks for stopping by my blog!!! Hopefully I'll take some belly pics soon so everyone can see :)

Simple Living Lady said...

These pictures are priceless!!!