5.01.2009

FFF-Run

This week I’ve been so busy
running around
that I haven’t taken any pictures of Crista-gasp!
I decided to post a picture from our pick-up trip…
when, for one week, everything around us stopped.
There was nothing else in the entire world
for us to do except
adore our new daughter.
It was simple. It was refreshing.
And there are weeks like this one that miss it!

Now, back to my running around…

Make sure you stop by Sarah's blog to see more running pictures!

13 comments:

Vanessa said...

I know what you mean about the running around..I feel like i wake up with me feet on the ground running!! LOL!! LOVE the photo!

nora said...

I copied you - I totally couldn't a) find running pics - unless they are away from me and b) there's been no time to take pics!

Crista is growing up SO fast - what a little peanut she was!

Leslie said...

What a dollbaby!!! GREAT pic!

Kim & Dave said...

What a great smile!! Love that you took the OPPOSITE of RUN!

The Foster Home said...

What a little cutie!!!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Your daughter is so cute, love the picture.

Lisa said...

Beautiful! LOVE the two little teeth peeking through! Very sweet!

Hannah said...

Me too!! I have take like 20 pictures since we came home from Nashville. It is nuts.

I love the picture of Crista as a baby...so so cute. I still can't believe you guys got to bring her home so young!!

I'll try to sit down and drop you an email later this weekend!

vaneblu said...

What a cutie, I love it when babies only have those two small teeth and smile :)

Robyn said...

What a precious pic!!

Leah and Maya said...

What an amazing happy day!

Katrina said...

I totally understand the "running"! Today the rain has helped us...everything has been cancelled. We have had baths and are all back in our pjs. We are enjoying staying home today.

Becca said...

Very, very precious!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca