Crista 101
a few of her favorite things
Crista is at such a fun age.
She has so many "favorites" and has an opinion
about everything!
Here's just a few of Crista's favorites today...
1. Lovie. Poor bear. She' s now classified as hazardous material.
2. Her bubble ring. Crista LOVES to blow bubbles.
3. Her ice cream shorts. She asks for them every. single. day.
4. Her brown flip flops. Not the white one, not the pink ones, and certainly not the blue ones.
The brown ones.
Its neat watching Crista's personality evolve a little more everyday.
She's changed so much in the past few months...
growing into a bright and beautiful little girl!










6 comments:
I just love allthe changes too, well most of them. how sweet and opinionated they get.
I so wish abby would wear flip flops!!!! She is a big Croc fan...whatever! lol
Love the facts on your sweet girl!
hugs,leslie
I just love that first picture...it perfectly catches her and all her loves.
Sophia will not wear flip flops, but she has a pair of loved yellow shoes that must be worn.
What a big girl! And so beautiful too!
This is such a sweet and fun age! Their little personalities just start showing through so much!! Better ice cream shorts than the PJs mayna wants to wear everday to daycare!
she is such a cutie, and I love her little bear :) I had a toy from that age and I still cant let go :)
Post a Comment