5.15.2009

FFF- Just One

So I've been a slacker.
And I've got tons of excuses too.
I haven't picked up my camera in 2 weeks...
We've been going non-stop for a month now...
I've been completely overwhelmed.
During my absence,
Crista has grown and inch...
Mastered 200 new words, at least...
And tells me everyday, "I'm a BIG girl Mama!!"
I think my life has slowed down a bit.
At least that's my
prayer.
I have big plans for the blog
so be checking back often for a big reveal!


This week's theme is "bloopers"
so make sure you check out Sarah's blog for
some great posts!

10 comments:

Debbie said...

She is gorgeous!!! Blooper or not, a great picture!!

Debbie

nora said...

What a sweet picture - looks like she loves just hanging with her mom!

Have a realxing weekend!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

What a GREAT picture ... I love it and I am looking forward to the exciting things coming up for your blog ... hope you have found time to breath ... Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden and Baby Charlotte!

Leslie said...

I know Abby talks all day now!!!!!

Love this pic and miss your awesome pics!

hugs,leslie

Hannah said...

Big plans?? What big plans?? You can't leave me hanging like that!!

I am in the same boat right now, so busy I can't even think straight...seriously. I'll have to email you with my crazy day from yesterday. I am surprised that I made it home safe and sound!!

Love the picture (of course!!) I love how much joy and peace is on your face while you are looking at her. **Love**

vaneblu said...

is a beautiful picture :)

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Very nice picture of you and your little one

Lisa said...

Love the Mommy and Me picture! Too cute!

Terri said...

That's a great picture! Love your dress!

Robyn said...

Beautiful pic!!