5.05.2009

Sunshine & Flowers
Crista loves flowers.
Even the weed flowers.
Last week our back field was covered with these
pretty little yellow dandelion flowers.
And Crista was determined to pick
every single one.
Good thing she's two and her attention span is fairly non-existent!








7 comments:

Leslie said...

can you send her over here..i have a yard FULL!

love her hair of flowers!

hugs,leslie

Hannah said...

Awesome pictures!! I love her little dandelion hair wreath! So cute!

I hope everything is good with you guys...it is CRAZY here right now.

God Bless!

Terri said...

Beautiful! Love the dandelion head band!

Marsha said...

Great pictures as usual!! LOVE the last one!!
Marsha

Leah and Maya said...

We are now also getting these lovely flowers blooming, when its nicer out again I will have to make a beautiful dandleon chain as well. Fun pictures.

Robyn said...

What cute pics!!

nora said...

Love that daisy chain! I know that she probably has great fine motor skills - but my guess is that's a mom creation! :)

Love the pictures.