1.18.2011

This Is How We Do It

This is how we change sheets,
Crista & Addie's favorite day of the week :-)
Reminds me of this post (click Here)

And just for the record,
I'm following through on one of my
by taking less photos and more snapshots.
The quality leaves much to be desired
but I love being in the moment,
capturing life as we live it!















9 comments:

Kimberly said...

FUN, FUN, FUN! Love it!

Donna said...

Well, heck - that looks like FUN! ;-) And I adore your new outlook - more snapshots! I LOVE these pics!! And I'm sure the girls will sooooo enjoy looking back on these in the years to come!

Hannah said...

I love it! I think snapshots are so cool, nothing tells your family story like a simple snapshot. Love them.

vaneblu said...

I love them, so natural!

Steph{anie} said...

Who knew changing sheets could be so much fun??

Heidi said...

Love it! I have that resolution too. Snapshots are what make great memories and are the funnest photos to look back on.

nora said...

So joyful! So cuddly!

Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

I really love your family : ) So happy.
Happiness is abundant.

Corner Mystery said...

hello friend, nice to know u ^_^