1.31.2011

Oh Happy Day!

Its that time of year again.
Time for friends & popsicles!
Can't think of a better way to spend our Sunday afternoon :-)

9 comments:

Lauren said...

I wish we had Popsicle weather!! So cute! :)

Donna said...

Oh wow!! You guys look soooooooo warm!! Short sleeves! That's beautiful! ;-)


Love the pic - love the subjects!

Anne said...

Beautiful picture!!

However, I'm jealous. If we sat outside, WE would be popsicles :)

Cadie said...

You have such cute little girls! What a sweet picture. Thank you so much for all your prayers and thoughtful comments. Love following your blog. :)

Hannah said...

SWEETNESS! That does look like the perfect end to a wonderful day :)

Sophia saw a picture of her and Crista on the blog the other day (it was an old post) and she said "that is my friend...I like her :)"

Lalla said...

Time for popsicles????? I'm happy for you but jealous at the same time. A blizzard is predicted to hit us in about 1 1/2 hours and dump 12 inches of snow overnight.

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

I am so envious right now. We are in the middle of a blizzard as I type. I am SO READY FOR SPRING!!

The girls are adorable, as always.

Anonymous said...

Could your girls be any cuter!?!
They are just beautiful.

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I know you'll be jealous that I can make popcicles outside without a freezer.

I have only been on blogger once a week at the library while Maya's at preschool, it is nice to have a break. Glad you enjoyed your time off, although I was a bit worried.