1.03.2011

Deja Vu











having 2 kids = twice the fun :-)

8 comments:

Hannah said...

Seriously...how cute! I love that Crista is passing on all her baby tricks to Addie. She is such a good sister ;)

Gotta love these years :)

Lalla said...

Awwww... These photos capture priceless memories. And how special is it that both of your daughters express themselves in similar positions?

Brittany said...

love these posts!!! and look at baby crista -- how sweet!!! :)

Marsha said...

Love this post!!! I love having house full of kids!! I am not sure about having a one year old though! Hope you guys have a blessed new year!
Marsha

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

love those twin pictures, boy Crista's hair was a bit crazy

Aileen said...

How sweet! Isn't it amazing how those little ones all figure out the same tricks? Love the flashback pics of Crista as a baby!

Lindy said...

Oh, so sweet! What a wonderful gift you are giving your family by recording these moments.

I love how they both give you a "peace offering" of tissue once they realize they have done something wrong!

Donna said...

Wow!!! That is so cool! What a neat "gift" for them to have. You could do a bi ole collage for them when their older. Too precious! Great photo-journaling, Mom!