Its Friday. Again.
Yikes!
Friday always catches me off guard
Friday always catches me off guard
and I find myself
rushing around trying to find pictures to match the theme of the week.
rushing around trying to find pictures to match the theme of the week.
This week was no different
so I grabbed the girls and headed to the backyard
for an impromptu photoshoot.
So, here's a few "new" pictures of the girls :-)
Addie sporting her "new" hat,
handed down from her big sis.
Addie sporting her "new" hat,
handed down from her big sis.
Crista working the yummy afternoon sun.
Oh how I love sunflare :-)
Oh how I love sunflare :-)
New headband, new top, but
what's new to me
is how grown-up she looks in these photos.
Seriously,
when did that happen?
Yesterday she still looked so little.
{Hi Nora!!}
So make sure you stop by her blog to see all the other entries.
Better yet,
why don't you join us!!















11 comments:
I can't believe how big they BOTH are!! Beautiful pics! Beautiful girls!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures of Crista - you have to frame them!!!! oh my!
Your pictures and daughter are so beautiful. I love the way Addie's personality comes through in her pictures. And Crista could not be more beautiful, you are right she does look older.
I too prayed for years that God would bless me with a deep, soul-level friendship with another woman and this year at my darkest point, He did. He showed up in a way that only God can and opened a door to a friendship that instantly went deeper and farther than any other friendship I have had. I feel so blessed and awed that He would meet this need so completely. So please keep praying, He is listening. And He will answer your prayers.
Sweet photos....I so wish I could head to the back yard for a photoshoot....only 6 months to go!
Love the pictures!! Addie is just adorable in that hat!! I love the way you captured the sun in Christa's pictures as well. Both girls are just precious!!
Crista is so pretty is pink!
Oh you know how i love love love hats, she's just adorable.
Sunflare is so beautiful, and Crista looks so sweet!
Beautiful, as always! Isn't it amazing how you look at your child one day and suddenly realize they are no longer a baby or a toddler? It's crazy how fast the time flies.
Ok they are both just gorgeous all the time but these pictures of Crista are wonderful. She looks so grown up but in a sweet beautiful little girl way. Today I was in walmart and this little girl was standing in the check out behind me about the same age as Crista, with BLACK eye liner all around her eyes. UGH. Need I say more?
Wonderful pics.
Sun flare is one of my favorites - although I think it will be months before I can even be outside long enough to see any of it in person - not that I would know what to do with it once I had it in my lens!
Your girls are getting so big - can you even believe that Addy is 1???
I think your sun flare pics turned out great! I am so jealous that it is warm there.
I love Addie in Crista's hat. She is a true hat girl. LOVE it. Such an adorable set :)
Post a Comment