10 days.
In the past 10 days I've been
taking temperatures & wiping noses,
but not blogging.
I've been having snuggle time on the couch and
enjoying tea parties & "scrambled pie" with the most beautiful 4 year old around,
but not blogging.
We've taken 2 trips to the park and picked enough pretty pink flowers
to fill up 3 vases,
but haven't blogged one single time.
I've {danced in the kitchen} to last summer's VBS songs
too many times to count,
but haven't blogged once.
Addie & I have enjoyed milk, pizza, cottage cheese, yogurt, and
anything & everything milk & dairy related we've wanted
because she is officially no longer allergic to dairy (!!!),
but I have not blogged.
I've had 10 date nights with my husband,
in the last 10 days...
curled up on the couch after the kids have gone to bed,
watching Chuck,
but haven't blogged not one time.
I've lost 1 follower
but gained a new appreciation for my family,
all because I haven't blogged.
I've lost 1 follower
but gained a new appreciation for my family,
all because I haven't blogged.
And so on this 10th day of not blogging,
I leave you with one of my new favorite pictures...
this shows off Crista & Addie Grace's relationship {perfectly}.
Complete adoration and love of her little sister,
absolute trust and confidence in her big sister.
Make sure you stop by Nora's for more FFF
and link up for yourself!!









13 comments:
Once a week, once a month, once a year...I'll still be here :)
{please more than once a year!!}
Love that you took some time for you. I'm kind of in a blogging funk. I just want to chill and not even touch the computer this week. I've managed to keep my 365 going but not with the gusto that I had wanted.
PS...I MISS those faces :)
Yeah for no more allergies. Good job Addie, way to kick that allergy. Now, get some ice cream to add to that list of foods.
Melinda, you and Jake should look up the series Psych. Josh and I started watching it and its really good, at least we like it. Its a murder mystery with comedy in it. Check it out.
Yayyy for no more allergy. I'm sure Mommy is glad to get her ice cream back!!!!! Love the trust in both their eyes in the pic!!!!!!
What a great way to spend 10 days. I jealous of the park and the flowers, we have 24 inches of snow and it is snowing now. I love the picture of your girls. One of my fav pictures is of the boys looking at each other like that, so heart warming for a mommy to see that love. So happy to hear that Addie is allergy free, so much easier without food allergies! Have a good weekend.
Yea yea yea for no more milk allergies - thank goodness! And I am so envious of your weather. If would love to see just a couple of inches of clear sidewalk at this point! And coordinating tees - my fav!
Hope you guys have a healthy weekend!
I LOVE that FOTO!!! What a precious look they are sharing!
Hey - your blog Your rules! ;-) I'm with Hannah - I'll be here when you show up!
Your 10 days sounded like an awesome ten days!
I love the photo too! I too have been on a blog hiatus, but have enjoyed spending time with my family....I'll be here too when you do post, I just hope that my visits aren't too infrequent!
HORRAY for no more allergies!!!!
And we'll continue following you no matter how long you take, so ENJOY your family!
Such a beautiful picture! Glad to hear you can add ice cream to your grocery list. Have a great weekend.
I'm with Hannah- I'll always be a faithful reader. I haven't missed a post!
Thanks for your sweet note! :)
I'm a follower now :0) Mine as well make it official. Love those sweet faces.
I love the love for each other shown in your girls' faces. So precious!
And yay for family time!
Post a Comment