Today's weather was {perfect}.
No coats, no gloves, no hats.
Just perfect 60 degree, sunny, must-be-outside-playing weather.
Since it was such a nice day we decided to venture to the park
but on our way to play on this most delightful day
we threw in a mini-photowalk for fun.
Since Crista got a "real" camera for Christmas,
I've been dying to take her on a photowalk around our neighborhood.
I have to admit, she did a fantastic job.
She listened to my instructions,
used her creativity,
and got some fabulous shots!
Crista's photos will be showcased in a later post
(sorry to disappoint..but she's nervous about sharing her pictures)
Crista challenged me to see ordinary things in a different way.
Most of these photos from the photowalk
were taken on our street.
After the photowalk portion of our walk,
we journeyed on to the park.
Have I mentioned how
wonderfull
of an afternoon it was to be outside?!
We had to stop along the way
to swing at
Da & Grandma's house.
Addie loves the swings too.
She usually giggles the whole time.
Addie's newest trick.
She climbed up the slide
all by herself.
No help from me or big sis.
Once she got to the top I did put the camera down
to make sure she didn't fall.
This kid makes me so nervous sometimes!
But I must say Addie Grace did NOT want my help
and protested loudly when I did try to help.
Sweet smiles for Mama.
She was in heaven playing at the park.
I don't think that grin left her face for a minute!
My two beautiful girls
showing off
the lovely evening sun.



















5 comments:
Such great pictures! Love the last two.
We also had fabulous weather here today and I was able to get a few pictures taken.
Have a great week with your gorgeous girls!
The pictures are fabulous! Crista's suggestion about looking at things in a new way had wonderful results. Can't wait to see her pictures.
I am just dying to Crista's pictures!! I can not wait until it is warm here. You are killing me with cuteness and sunshine while I am curled up under a blanket :)
I love these pictures. I can't wait to see what Crista has learned about photography. I am sure she wants to be just like mommy. Love and miss you!
Love those last two!
can't wait to see Crista's pictures.
Maya got a camera but somehow we don't have the cable so allthe picturesshe took are gone....
The weather looks lovely, so so lovely.
Only ableto check blogs once a week at this point. Will check back soon.
And I ditto you, I mostly take snapshots with my point and shoot because I can fit it and take it anywhere, not great pictures in quality but such great pictures otherwise.
Post a Comment