1.09.2011

Randomness At Its Finest

A first piggy tail...



...a new trick
{standing, not the comb in her mouth!}...


...an old trick...

...and a funny face.
I just Addie's funny faces :-)

And in case you're wondering,
Crista would much rather be behind the camera these days
than in front of it Smiley Faces.

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

Cute! Love the pig tale!

Hannah said...

I love random stuff. Her piggy tail is so cute...and so is her little baby bottom :)

She is going to be walking in the near future...and something tells me Addie is going to be into everything :)

Kimberly said...

I Love the funny face... Mackenzie adds a growl to hers... like she's so scary. LOL

Lauren said...

she is just so cute!!!

Brooke said...

What a little performer. She is so cute with her pretty pink bow in her hair. Precious little girl.

Lalla said...

These pictures are so adorable! I really love the pig tail.

Donna said...

I love your random post! Almost as much as I adore that precious piggy tail!

Aileen said...

Addie is just TOO cute! I love her and I've never even met her :-)