Last week while Jake has a few days off
we ventured out to the bowling ally.
Something that Crista's been asking to do for quite some time now.
I like to think she's a natural
{I think that about everything she does!}
Da showing us his moves.
Lookin' good Da!
I L.O.V.E my girlie!!
Addie was wanting a try at it too.
She was mesmerized by everything going on
and tried her hardest to crawl out on the lane :-)
I think its safe to say she enjoyed herself!
The bowling ally also had a great arcade.
Addie trying out the motorcycle.
Don't get any ideas, baby girl!
Crista was determined she was going to win at this game.
And on her second try,
she did.
Or at least her and Daddy did.
Ending the afternoon with some lovin'!
I just love time spent together as a family!
The grins,
the laughs,
and the memories!






















5 comments:
Looks like tons of fun! I love the look on Addie's face sitting near the lanes. If she's anything like Nico, that look meant she was getting ready to crawl towards the pins as fast as she can go. Your girls are just precious!
What a great day! I love the action shots of everyone bowling. I love bowling, we hardly ever do it...but it is SO fun :)
The grandparents are just about the cutest ever!!
The bowling day looked so fun! glad even Addie tried it out. Maya got to try at birthday party and thought it was a ton of fun, I even did better then normal.
Love the random post of addie pictures she is so cute with her little pigtail and standing up!
Oh so fun! Looks like everyone had a great time. And I love Crista's hair, I wish Grace would let me braid her hair.
OMG Crista looks so cute and little with that big bowling ball!
Post a Comment