This week's theme is "hibernation"
probably because most of the nation seems to be
snowed in.
Although we don't have snow here,
we did have ice earlier in the week
and below normal temps too.
We've had our fair share of hibernation days
and there's only one thing to do on those
too-cold-for-outside-play kinda days...
make a tent!
The girls had a blast
playing, eating, & making a {complete} mess
under their tent.
It was pretty fun for me too :-)
Make sure you stop by Nora's
to see more hibernation pics!

















5 comments:
Addie looks so grown!!! Wasnt she born yestarday?!!!!
Great pics!
Look at those cutie fingertip trying to do everything her sister is doing! The tent making at our house has hit an all time high - with the dog joining in the fun.
Glad you got to stay warm!
I love the one with Addies pony sticking up. Too cute.
Hi Melinda! I just wanted to say hello! I wandered on from another blog--you take such beautiful photos!
Tent making is so much fun!! I love the pictures, especially that one of Addie and her baby. Love it!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment