This week's theme is Hugs
but for some reason I thought it was Kisses
{which just so happens to be next week's theme}.
With kissing on my mind, I thought to myself,
"this will be easy-peasy!"
We're a kissy kinda family
and both girls love giving and receiving them.
Crista's pictures were simple enough,
but when it came time for Addie's kisses,
well, lets just say we had one little girl who was unwilling to participate.
So Addie left me no choice.
If she wasn't going to give her Mama those great mouth-wide-open juicy kisses,
then I would have to retaliate.
With tickles!!
Crista was busy watching Phineas & Ferb
and Addie was chillin'.
Pretty low key, until...
Pretty low key, until...
...she decided to give her best kisses
to Daddy!
Stinker!!
So again, I had to get even and my tickle hands went straight for Addie.
But this time Big Sis had her back
and together they jumped me!
I can neither confirm nor deny that the fun
*may*
have gotten out of hand.
But to stay on topic with the theme,
and with all that kissing going on,
I have to say
that the very best hugs
are the unprompted ones :-)
Make sure you click HERE
to hop on over to Nora's and join the FFF fun!
























12 comments:
THAT was the MOST awesomest photo shoot EVAH!! Your girls will look back and treasure the pictures of their everyday lovin' and fun life with Mom and Dad! Precious!
P.S. - I'm a little jealous we don't have pics capturing the same ahem, "outta control" play!
P.P.S - Remember to protect the nose. lol
Have a GREAT weekend!
Love those shots - seriously so cutie! I can totally relate to trying to tickle the girls out of their kisses and it gets out of hand so fast! The book "Hop on Pop" has definitely been recreated at our house!
Love the the photo-story!!! One of those genuine moments in time that we don't think to capture on film!
Suz
So stink'n cute. I took some pics of the girls the other day and the "hugs" ended in my outtakes....lots o motion:) Your family is so beautiful, love how you are actually in the shots instead of behind the camera. Have a great weekend!
Tiffany
HOW GREAT I love this pics, you can really tell how happy your girls are :)
Your pictures are great, as always. I love the way they tell the story. And I love that your girls are close to as rowdy as my boys! I must say, "Don't tackle your brother!" "Don't sit on your brother!" "Don't pull your brother's hair!" etc at least a million times a day here and I wouldn't change it for anything!
Adorable - and what fun, too!
Kisses and hugs are the best. I love the way you captured everything. Adorable!!
So precious. I love huggy, kissey people!
Great post!!! Your pics are always so cute! (even when they don't cooperate!)
Your pictures are so AMAZING!!!! I especially love the last hug picture. The expression on Addie's face is priceless. Looks like it was a fun day taking pictures.....
That looked like soooo much fun!!!! thats the best part of life isn't it.
Post a Comment