These pictures are adorable! I especially love the shot of Crista's hands full of conversation hearts, with the focus zeroing in on "Love him." Awesome!
great candy heart pictures, I didn't have any since I always thought they tasted pretty nasty. My mother in law brought over some and i see they have completely changed the way the taste now, unfortunetly for me because I had no problem adding those to the yummies of yesterday.
Crista is our first born and captured our hearts at first sight! She is absolute pure joy! She loves to read and play with her Legos. She is artsy, creative and fun-loving. Crista is half kid, half grown-up and loves her little sister with all her heart. She is perfect!
Addie Grace is the baby of the family and loves her spot there! She is a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice. She marches to the beat of her own drum and is fiercely independent. She loves her baby doll, playing with play-doh and high heels. She adores her big sister and wants to be just like her! She is perfect!
8 comments:
Beautiful girls...beautiful photos!
Blessings,
Amy
That is SO sweet!! He could not ask for anything sweeter or more full of love :)
Awwwww.... so cute!
Happy Valentine's Day!
These pictures are adorable! I especially love the shot of Crista's hands full of conversation hearts, with the focus zeroing in on "Love him." Awesome!
great candy heart pictures, I didn't have any since I always thought they tasted pretty nasty. My mother in law brought over some and i see they have completely changed the way the taste now, unfortunetly for me because I had no problem adding those to the yummies of yesterday.
What a sweet day it must have been for the lucky daddy of those dolls! Love love love the pictures. And, I love the matching shirts! :)
Happy Valentines (a little late!)
I'm loving this post!
AWWW - I love this post. It's sooo sweet! :)
Post a Comment