Looks great Melinda! James said I could get a DSLR?? (I hope I am saying that right) but I just don't know. I would hate to spend the money and not learn how to take awesome photographs like you!
I have been a lurker for a while now and I am finally commenting!
You take the most beautiful photos. I feel like you are my photo-idol!
I have a question for you though. What editing software do you use? I am looking into purchasing one but I am not sure which one to purchase. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!
He is a real cutie! Its been crazy here, still ahven't been able to figure out if its my camera or lens, I did a test and still my brain is so full of everything else it was inconclusive to me. Maybe I will just get a new lens and hope thats what it is. I can still use my lens as long as I am close to the subject and there is just one subject. When you get a chance you can tell me which of the lenses you think would be best I mgiht have to email you again with the 3 I'm trying to choose between.
Crista is our first born and captured our hearts at first sight! She is absolute pure joy! She loves to read and play with her Legos. She is artsy, creative and fun-loving. Crista is half kid, half grown-up and loves her little sister with all her heart. She is perfect!
Addie Grace is the baby of the family and loves her spot there! She is a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice. She marches to the beat of her own drum and is fiercely independent. She loves her baby doll, playing with play-doh and high heels. She adores her big sister and wants to be just like her! She is perfect!
8 comments:
Looks great Melinda! James said I could get a DSLR?? (I hope I am saying that right) but I just don't know. I would hate to spend the money and not learn how to take awesome photographs like you!
I have been a lurker for a while now and I am finally commenting!
You take the most beautiful photos. I feel like you are my photo-idol!
I have a question for you though. What editing software do you use? I am looking into purchasing one but I am not sure which one to purchase. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!
Dude. What did you DO??? These are like your best pictures EVER!! I love them. He's a cutie too.
I think your skin tones are spot on :)
Oh he is just gorgeous. Love the pics. Wonderful as always.
He is so CUTE! It makes me almost want another one too :)
Love the pictures.
Adorable pix. I especially love the 1st and 3rd!
He is a real cutie! Its been crazy here, still ahven't been able to figure out if its my camera or lens, I did a test and still my brain is so full of everything else it was inconclusive to me. Maybe I will just get a new lens and hope thats what it is. I can still use my lens as long as I am close to the subject and there is just one subject. When you get a chance you can tell me which of the lenses you think would be best I mgiht have to email you again with the 3 I'm trying to choose between.
OMG how adorable, I can't wait till my Loui starts smiling :) you're so talented...
Post a Comment