Since this is "Favorite" Foto Friday,
and I've already posted our Valentine's photos,
I thought I would list just a few of our favorites at the moment.
Warm days,
and kicking off our shoes to play barefoot.
New straw sippy cups.
Addie thinks she's a big girl now!
Sidewalk chalk.
I can guarantee you that if we're outside,
our driveway becomes the canvass for some of the
best 4 year old artwork around.
I can also guarantee you that Addie will be wearing said chalk
I can also guarantee you that Addie will be wearing said chalk
like lipstick within 2.5 seconds.
Addie's new love, balls.
Doesn't matter what size
or what color.
She loves them all!
You should've seen the excitement yesterday
when I told Crista she could
wear shorts.
And flip-flops.
And see those pink glasses.
Her favorite "accessory".
She loves to wear them,
she says she can read when she wears them.
Pretty amazing for glasses, huh?!
Addie's new favorite skill.
Sticking out her tongue.
So very lady-like ;-)
Fingers and toes, completely filthy
in the dirt.
Shirts, pants, and faces too.
But most importantly,
adding a bit of water to it
to make a nice muddy mess.
And one of my favorites right now,
these curls!
Sweet and soft,
Just like my Addie girl.
I just can't get enough of them!
So what are some of your favorites?
If you'd like to play along,
hop on over to Nora's
and post your favorite foto!






















7 comments:
No surprises here. C first un coached word was in fact "Ball" He now says about 16 words. He is a talker.
I love this last one with Addies little whispy curls.
I wish it was warm here. Ugh. So cold and grey. Looks like you guys are having fun!
Great pictures of your girls. I'm so jealous of your shorts and flip flops weather. We are have 2 days of warm weather and then back to winter. I'll admit, I did break out my flip flops and even painted my toes!
Have a good weekend...
Your girls get prettier with every post!!
You should take pics of some of Crista's art work!
Love all of your shots (love the bokeh:)...I am patiently waiting for driveway days! Looks like the girls had a really good time. It was 50 something degrees here the other day and the boys wanted to wear shorts. LOL.
Tiffany
PS. The kitchen has good light, but when the snow was here the reflected light was perfect!
Lets see I chased the chickens off the walkway in bare feet, its was sunny and almost 40 so felt
warm(ish).
It looks so wonderful there, warm, shorts and bare feet, nice.
Your pictures are stunning!!! I love the sidewalk chalk pictures.... It looks like you and your girls have lots of fun.
So jealous of the warm weather you all are enjoying...it must be heavenly!
Post a Comment