2.11.2011

FFF- {Hugs}



I know, I know.
This week's theme is supposed to be
'Kisses'.
But remember...I got mixed up last week and did my kissy theme HERE.

Today I kept Crista's friend Shelby
and after their afternoon nap
the weather was just perfect for some outside play.
As you can tell, the girls were so excited about having a camera in their face :-)
You can't tell from the pictures,
but they had a blast playing with each other.
Something about having a friend over to play that makes
the day extra-special!






Make sure you stop by Nora's blog
to see more FFF entries!!

5 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

hOley Moley afternoon naps???? i took maya's away when she turned 3, of course she goes to bed at 7pm and sleeps for 12-12+ hours.
I have to say they didn't look all that excited about their pictures. Love the hop scotch picture.

Jane said...

I love it when Cara takes the rare afternoon nap...but do not really enjoy the 4 am wake up the next morning so I've stopped encouraging it!
Even without smiles those are some beautiful girls. Jealous you didn't need jackets yesterday - even in Florida we had on gloves! I'll try to remember this in July...

nora said...

We are a napper household - all three girls sleep from 1-3 every afternoon - kindegarten is going to be a rude wake-up call for Julia - since she LOVES her nap (me too, by the way.)

The first picture of Crista is fantastic - my goodness, she looks so old and so georgeous!

Lindy said...

I love the first two pictures, although I barely recognize Crista. Little girls today are so affectionate with one another. I never remember hugging my friends like that. So sweet!

Hannah said...

I miss Crista :(
I miss Melinda :(
I miss Addie :(
I miss afternoon naps :(:(:(

I love that picture of her playing hopscotch!! That is awesome!