2.25.2011

FFF-You Choose



I choose some of my new favorite pictures
of some of my very favorite people!
And if  you don't know who all these cuties are,
then stay tuned :-)



8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Look at those eyes....every picture is perfection. Someday I will be able to do that, practice, practice, practice, right? Hope you had a great week. I am still waiting for some of your weather. Our forcast...snow!

Tiffany

Anne said...

Great pictures. Such big eyes on Addie. And I love Crista's face, such an expressive and beautiful girl.

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Great photos!!!

vaneblu said...

I love love LOVE Addie's pic!

Jane said...

I can certainly see why these are some of your favorite people - they are all adorable!

Hannah said...

Good Grief! Those are some cute kids :)

They all have such long eye lashes!!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

look at all those warm cute kids. After sub zero's here again and more stinkin snow I think we are suppose to warm up to above freezing! I like winter but enough already, your weather and kids look so lovely.

Emily said...

AWWW - that's Evan, Nicholas & Makenzie with Addie & Crista...looks like they are having fun. Great pics!!!